Episode 5: Becoming a Superhero with Titus Kahoutek
Every man is on his own hero’s journey in life, whether he knows what his mission is or not. How does a man sharpen his superhero powers? Titus Kahoutek, Co-founder of Heroics Training Systems, shares with us how we can take responsibility for our lives as men, the solution to depression and anxiety, and a new definition for masculine strength.
- Taking responsibility for our lives as men
- How sports and play can help us quiet the mind and be medicine for the body
- Finding your way out of depression
- Training to be a superhero
- Identifying your hero mission
- Fitness myths and an alternative training perspective
- The new definition of strength and masculinity
Check out Heroics Training Systems
Reach out directly to Titus by e-mail: Titus@heroicstrainingsystems.com
Absolutely loved this talk. Totally agree with the concepts of looking at the body/mind as a whole and utilizing it together as apposed to isolated movements such as doing barbell curls.
The interviewer has a nice flowing style that made the conversation unfold naturally without the usual silly questions that are often asked on podcasts.