Episode 49 - Decoding the Male Lineage with Dallas Michael Cyr
We unconsciously honor what we resist and push away, especially when it comes to the behavior and patterns of our family. Part of becoming conscious includes halting the ancestral patterns that are no longer in alignment. It’s not your fault, but it is your responsibility! Our guest, Dallas Michael Cyr, is a global nomad and transformational life guide who will be imparting his wisdom on family healing, perspectives on ego, and much more.
- What Dallas has learned from his global nomadic lifestyle
- Why doing absolutely nothing makes men so uncomfortable
- The wisdom and healing that comes from examining our male lineage
- Why “killing the ego” might be a misguided philosophy
- The nomadic life can be a major teacher and rite of passage.
- The forgotten value of taking time to do nothing.
- Rather than looking at destruction negatively, see it is a de-storying of what doesn’t serve us
- Dynamics of how we unconsciously sabotage ourselves.
- How and why we unconsciously honor our family lines
- We can honor the person without condoning their mistakes
- What happens when we interpret the truth as is, without reframing?
- A healthy relationship with our Ego allows for the spirit within us to find our unique expression.
- God fractured itself in order to have the experience of remembering itself.
Follow Dallas on Facebook and Instagram!
Also check out AdversitytoAbundance.com to access 5 free videos Dallas made on taking the leap into abundance.
Elements Initiation – Next event will take place from the 18th to the 20th in January
*-*-*Be on the lookout for Compass – which will be a 4 day 4 night vision quest in CA, sometime after the next Elements event in 2019.*-*-