RMP 092 - Intentional Action Forges Willpower with Conner Cherland
Today we welcome Conner Cherland, a master storyteller and adept musician, to the RMP. His unique perspectives on forging willpower and momentum in our lives is a refreshing change of pace from the usual self help messaging. His confident, compassionate, and peaceful style is contagious, so listen in! We break down what it means to be an alpha male, how to tend to a relationship, and why teamwork can radically change our lives.
- A relationship is a dance, and an agreement
- There are 3 parties in the relationship – the two humans and the relationship itself. The relationship needs to come FIRST
- Why overcoming resistance sucks at the beginning, but pays off in the long run
- Becoming a man doesn’t mean you need to give up your leisurely hobbies, but corralling them and bringing intentionality to them is necessary.
- Willpower is a muscle, and will atrophy if not used.
- Why a sense of teamwork helps facilitate growth in terms of personal accountability and responsibility.
- How music can contribute to our path of discovery, healing, and expression.
- Why doing our best IS ENOUGH
- If we don’t make a choice, we fail by default.
- What makes a man alpha or beta?
Connect With Conner:
Facebook – Conner Cherland
Instagram – @connercherland
Check out his latest album “Toad Boy” ! Listen on Spotify, or check his instagram for more ways to listen!
Join the RMP Fire Circle, our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. The world is in need of men dedicated to healing, so if you feel called to something greater, join us!