RMP 091 - From FuckBoy To Fresh Prince with Myles Scott
Owning our shit is a vital part of the journey into manhood. Our guest, Myles Scott, fully acknowledges his past poisonous behavior, and uses it as fuel to be a better man. Myles masterfully shares his insights on how to practically love ourselves, why big messy breakups are a blessing in disguise, and how sexual infatuations can lead us astray. As an author and speaker, Myles has a special way with words and is highly relatable, making this an exceptional episode.
- A FuckBoy validates himself at the expense of others (especially women) and does not clearly state his intentions.
- How self serving behavior leads to diminished relationships.
- Is being a FuckBoy a normal part of the journey to manhood?
- What place does self-love have in men’s work?
- Why infatuation and lust make for the best blindfolds
- Your most frustrating, repeating triggers won’t stop until the root issue is addressed.
- Why we go to war with our partners when we don’t know how to express/receive love
- Is a big-time breakup a form of initiation into manhood?
- Do thoughts create reality, or is it the meaning we assign to the thoughts?
- How to shift our money mindset from scarcity to abundance
Connect With Myles:
Stay tuned for his upcoming book “Confessions Of A Former Fuckboy”
He is launching a self care club that rewards you for staying committed to your practice and connects you with like minded community.
Join the RMP Fire Circle, our online platform where men come together and put into practice all the greatness talked about on the podcast. You’ll find accountability, support, friendship, and challenges all designed to stimulate growth and healing. The world is in need of men dedicated to healing, so if you feel called to something greater, join us!