“The burden doesn’t feel so heavy when I know I’m not the only one bearing it”
The State Of The Brotherhood Union with Jeddy Azuma
Men’s work and the brotherhood movement has transformed from an unheard of niche into a part of mainstream conversation! There’s still plenty of progress to bring the real work to the masses, but it’s at the cusp. What are the movement’s biggest challenges? Where is this all heading? How is The Rising Man adapting to the times? Jeddy answers these questions and more in a rare solo-sode!
- [03:15] The origin story behind The Rising Man Podcast and my involvement in men’s work.
- [07:29] What’s changed in the last 5 years – including the pandemic, the #MeToo movement, and more.
- [10:23] How men are becoming increasingly vulnerable and transparent.
- [13:19] What’s not working right now in the men’s work space?
- [17:23] What does it mean to truly be a “brother”?
- [21:01] How to integrate our biological need for community into the modern world.
- [26:50] Where The Rising Man is upgrading – more IN PERSON MEN’S TEAMS!
Rising Man Links:
NEW OFFERING – Brotherhood || The Most inclusive, actionable, and helpful container for men on this planet!
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
DOJO || A 4 day, carefully crafted sequence of rigorous exercises that will challenge the limits of your mental, physical, and emotional fortitude.
Men’s Circles || Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment? Join our online FIRE CIRCLE!
Online Course || IGNITE is a 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Initiation – Vision Fast || Compass is a 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.