RMP 174 - Take Ownership and Gain Self-Respect with Brian Chaplin
“The more you practice owning your sh*t, the more you have respect for yourself.”
Brian Chaplin, founder of the Medicine Box wellness brand, is dedicated to teaching others about sobriety, entrepreneurism, and meditation. His empowering, simple message offers men stuck in their own way a path to recovery. We discuss how to get stronger from failure, why we need to bring discourse back to society, and how to assert your inner sovereignty.
- Why do names have so much power?
- How did Brian recover from addiction?
- Why should we pray for someone else’s’ happiness and wellness?
- How can we start becoming more internally accountable?
- What are the most helpful questions to ask yourself after a failure?
- Why transformations don’t happen overnight.
- What is the definition of sovereignty?
- Why not taking a vaccine does not make you anti-vax.
- How can we bring the art of discourse back to society?
- Can we balance equality with freedom?
- What is the most important value to have as a man?
Connect with Brian Chaplin:
Website | MedicineBox.Green & MedicineBoxWellness.com
Instagram | @_brianchaplin & @medicine_box
LinkedIn | Brian Chaplin
Facebook | Brian Chaplin
Rising Man Links:
Elements | 3 Day Wilderness Immersion for men ready to reconnect with the wild man inside.
Ignite | 12 week online program designed to ignite your purpose and propel you into freedom. Features weekly calls, online modules, growth assignments, and community support!
Fire Circles | Are you ready to join other men JUST LIKE YOU who have found a way to RISE ABOVE life’s challenges and create a life of purpose and fulfillment?
Initiation | Compass Program – 4 day 4 night Vision Fast in the wilderness, with preparation and incorporation calls in the months before and after.
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
YouTube | The Rising Man Movement – featuring videos of each Monday Morning Meditation episode!
Facebook Group | The Rising Man