MMM 119 - Why The Need To Be Right Is Poisoning Your Relationships
Is your need to be right stronger than your desire for harmonious relationships? While the choice seems obvious, a primitive part of our brain craves being the “correct” one. Jeddy breaks down how to cultivate trust and respect in relationships by dropping the need to be right.
- Do you feel like you need to get in the last word?
- Why we attach our value to having the right answers and solutions.
- How arguments push away rather than bring together
- Why we can be loved and appreciated even when we are wrong
- How admitting when you are wrong can lead to greater levels of trust
- Why leadership requires humility
- Why do we feel that being right is so important?
Instagram | @risingmanmovement
Instagram | @jeddyazuma
Facebook Group | The Rising Man