MMM 053 - The Men Who've Gone Before
We didn’t invent ourselves from scratch, we are the product of the men who have gone before us. It’s a blessing to be able to draw on such wisdom, and formulate our unique avatar of manhood. There are countless archetypes, and we have the power to integrate those that work for us. This episode is about deepening that respect, and remembering that we are not alone in this. You are a vital thread of the masculine fabric, just by your being.
- Remember the men who have helped us along the way
- We have the honor of witnessing a wide array of masculine role models
- We formulate our own avatar of manhood from this sampling
- Witnessing, modeling, adapting – ways that the masculine archetype lives on
- You are a vital thread of the masculine fabric
- Stand on the shoulders of giants and LEARN
- Bless and give thanks to the men who have gone before us.
- Wisdom is passed on in strange and mysterious ways
- Who are the men who have helped you along the journey of manhood?
- How can you honor these men?
- Can you identify some of the characteristics that you embody from these men?
Ignite your raw masculine power as we learn the HAKA, a ceremonial Maori war dance. Be one of the 100 men to join Jeddy and former podcast guest, Leon Ruri, on Saturday September 7th in Venice Beach, LA for this one day event. Click here for more details!
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!