MMM 052 - No Shortcuts To Greatness
We live in an age of quick fixes and hacks, designed to help us get to our desired place in life quickly and easily. Unfortunately, these shortcuts are nothing more than empty promises. There is no substitute for time and experience when going for our win. The quick-fix approach is seeking an escape, while the mastery approach takes it one step at a time, with full presence. Be in your process, the unique twists and turns will teach you in ways that no course or coach could ever provide.
- There are NO easy roads to greatness
- Failures become the foundation of a major breakthrough for me.
- We all want bigger/better results FASTER
- Shortcuts leave you short-changed, unprepared, and ill-equipped to handle what’s coming.
- Real masters of anything know that there is NO mastery, and the only way to get better is to keep walking the path
- Teach and give from the branches we’ve already grown, instead of the ones we covet from other trees
- There is NOWHERE to get to. NOWHERE to arrive to that is more important than being present.
- Greatness is a simple formula = Consistent Effort multiplied by Time
- What is it that YOU’VE been expecting to just happen, to come easily?
- Effort and consistency are the only things in your control, so, what will you do with it?
The next ELEMENTS Nature Initiation will be on September 20th-22nd in Ojai CA! The next COMPASS Vision Fast will be on October 25th- November 2nd.
Support the Podcast on PATREON and check out the PERKS – including access to our MONTHLY FIRE CIRCLES and a private Facebook group where we dive deep as a brotherhood. Newcomers are welcome free of charge, message Jeddy for the link!