Genuine Intentions Bear Life-Giving Fruit with Jose Alejandro
“Why am I going to commit to something if I don’t feel it brings LOVE to the world?”
Frustrated with the state of the world and want to create meaningful impact? As our guest Jose Alejandro shares, it ALL begins with a genuine, service based intention. Jose works with men specifically on amplifying their transformational message, and his wisdom on this topic is unparalleled. We also explore the father-son dynamic, the importance of PLAY, and the secrets to resilient romantic relationships.
Fam Life is The Rising Man’s newest segment – focused on creating harmonious relationships, walking an authentic path, and amplifying the voices of men of color! Host Phil Gomez is a student of indigenous ways, men’s work leader, father, and husband with a beautiful intention for the world.
- What are Jose’s core values? Why is it important to find our own set of values?
- Why is play and lightness important to being a fully embodied man?
- What are the ramifications of committing to a path that you don’t LOVE?
- How has Jose maintained a healthy long term relationship?
- Why Jose distinguishes between Love and love.
- How did Jose overcome resentment towards his father and create a harmonious relationship?
- What’s the most difficult phase in the father-son dynamic?
- Are you aware of your generational trauma?
- Why the element of curiosity is vital to walking your unique path.
- What is Jose’s advice to men looking for a change?
- Why resting is an act of rebellion.
Connect with Jose Alejandro:
Rising Man Links:
Instagram || @risingmanmovement
YouTube || The Rising Man Movement
Dancing Bee Memorial Scholarship Fund || Supports our mission to provide young men with access to the medicine of nature, brotherhood, and transformational experiences.