Episode 54 - Drop the Double Life with Matthew Ayriss
Matthew Ayriss is a master storyteller and healer with a relationship history jam packed with valuable insights about dropping the double life and speaking our sexual truth. We have all lived a double life at some point in our existence. This happens because we are not clear on our Truth, and therefore tolerate a poisonous life situation. Learning to speak up for ourselves and move into the embodiment of our highest destiny is the topic of conversation.
- A man is in his purpose, truth, and knows how to he wants to navigate the world
- A boy is looking outside himself for validation
- Masculine energy is the bank of the river, while feminine energy is the water.
- How to move from hunting after women to honoring their wild divine essence.
- Do we share pictures and posts for attention or to inspire and appreciate?
- Why living a double life is unsustainable.
- Matthew shares wisdom around affairs, relationships, and break ups.
- Dealing with panic and anxiety attacks, and learning how to listen to our bodies
- We get to create the container to meet our desires
- Why we are afraid to speak our sexual truth
- How to consciously uncouple