BEING A DAD IS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF LIFE.
But, every father can also relate to at least one of these:
- Feeling unprepared and uncertain when it comes to fatherhood.
- The fear that you will make the same mistakes your dad did.
- Not having a good father figure or male role models to look up to growing up
- Lacking a community – no dad friends or a lack of depth in your friendships with other fathers
- Relationship with your wife/partner is suffering since becoming a father
- Simply not knowing how to be a “good dad”
- Not having the time to do it all – work, relationship, fatherhood, self care
- No one to talk to who understands and can help
Feeling like you aren’t doing good enough, and as a result, are messing up your children.
- Fear of losing your family if they don’t do a good job or get it together
When I realized other men had the same questions and struggles as myself, I knew I needed to find a way to share the best, and most useful lessons I’ve learned from other husbands and fathers, and my own experiences as a dad.
With over 8 years of experience in men’s work, and an active leader for the past 4 – working with men both in person and virtually, 1 on 1 and in group settings, I’ve realized one thing.
We all want very similar things.
- To be of service.
- To be good at what we do.
- To leave an impactful legacy for years to come.
By helping men clarify their vision, establish a clear plan, and commitments through accountability, I’ve had the opportunity to help hundreds of men create the life they’ve dreamed of.
BEING A DAD GETS TO LOOK LIKE:
- Being seen for the hard work you are doing to be a good father, husband, and man.
- The levity of laughing with other men as you share your day to day joys and difficulties
- Getting support and receiving guidance and distinctions on how to be a better father and husband.
- Having the energy to show up 120% in other aspects of life including the pursuit of passions and your sense of purpose.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
- Embody the man you need to be for your children
- Lead in your role of husband and father despite every challenge
- Envision and own a legacy that is worth showing up for
- Become a pillar for your family and community